Date: TBC for 2018
- Describe common causes of conflict.
- Describe the two forms of ‘communication’.
- Give examples of how communication can break down.
- Explain three examples of ‘communication models’.
- Describe patterns of behaviours they may encounter during different interactions.
- Give examples of the different warning and danger signs.
- Give examples of impact factors.
- Describe the use of distance when dealing with ‘conflict’.
- Explain the use of ‘reasonable force’ as it applies to conflict resolution.
- Describe different methods of dealing with possible conflict situation.