Dates: TBC for 2018
- To understand what epilepsy is and how it may be managed.
- To ensure the safety of clients within their environments.
- To be able to contact emergency services if required.
- What Buccal Midazolam is and how it works.
- When Buccal Midazolam is used in epilepsy.
- The emergency action plan for epilepsy.
- Demonstrate and describe the correct procedure for the safe and effective administration of Buccal Midazolam.
- To recognise potential difficulties.
- To demonstrate after care and emergency procedures.