Dates: 28th February 2018
Duration: 3 hours
Time: 09.30 a.m. or 1.30 p.m.
Venue: The Venue, Huyton.
- Recognise any adult/child who may be vulnerable to abuse as defined by the local Multi-agency Policy.
- Procedures and Practice guidelines to protect vulnerable adults from abuse.
- Understand the factors which may increase the risk of abuse.
- Understand the need to consider the possibility that abuse may be happening.
- Recognise abuse.
- Report abuse.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the values and principles on which the policy is based.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the need to record incidents.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the need to share confidential information.
- Challenge discrimination, Challenge poor practice.