We are seeking a Support Worker to provide one-to-one support for male in his forties to live a good life in his own home with family.
The successful candidate will need to be pro-active, resilient, able to use own initiative and have prior experience of supporting people with physical disabilities. Either through a family connection or professional capacity.
You will need to be over 25 with a clean driving licence and able to drive a mobility vehicle.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, sociable, good sense of humour, motivated, energetic, well-mannered, caring, friendly and patient.
An interest in football, movies and quizzes is preferable but not essential
Huyton (Tarbock Road Area)
• Provide assistance to get out and about to access community activities
• Support with handling money
• Support to go to museums and other places of interest
• Provide support to help maintain positive well-being
• Support in attending any medical or general appointments when appropriate
• Assist with personal care when required including being able to change a catheter.
• Provide assistance with cooking and meal preparation